Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown 20 May 2013

Hi this will be my first ever post and my first ever blog i started,well its sad because....


and i was like what the hell,are you serious? I was devastated just because i didnt get the course i wanted to enroll which is Diploma in Mass Communication.And on that particular Friday i try to apply for Corporate Communication BK101 at Kolej Poly-Tech MARA or easily called KPTM.I waited and waited and waited and waited til today,i went to the website with a long face because i expect it will wrote "Your Application Is Still Being Processed" but my expectation was wrong and i got this


and i shouted in happiness and keep on shouting like a mad men starting to get into jail.I feel so grateful because i got my first choice that is Corporate Communication which the course that ive been researched its one of the specialty in Mass Communication,means that im learning a specialty course rather than the normal Mass Communication,like they said God makes something beautiful for His creation..

Well i think this ends my first post here,will be posting more stories soon :)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Baron's World Is Here - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Baron Lin -